01 October 2023 7:00am - 06 January 2024 6:00pm
Ride to WIN!
Winter Ride Challenge Rules:
- Entries into the Winter Ride Challenge are free of charge.
- Motorcycle must be a Harley-Davidson two or three-wheeled model. Any year or model accepted.
- Contestants must register their mileage and VIN in person between 10/03 – 10/07. Entries will not be accepted after 4:00 PM on Saturday, October 7th. (Ask for Ally)
- Mileage will only be calculated on one motorcycle per contestant.
- In the event that rider trades-in or purchases a new motorcycle during the contest, the riders mileage will be recorded on the original motorcycle upon trade-in and the total will be added to the miles accrued on the new motorcycle.
- Mid contest mileage check-in’s will be on the following dates: 10/28/2023 – 11/18/2023 – 12/16/2023.
- Mid-contest check-ins can be, but are not required to be in person, form submissions will be accepted for these dates.
- Final Mileage check in must be validated in-person at Iron Steed between 01/04/2024 and 01/06/2024 by no later than 5:00 PM (Ask for Ally)
- Winners will be announced on 01/13/2024 at the end stop of the Polar Bear Run
Prizes include 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winners.
- $200 Iron Steed Gift Card + 120th Anniversary Ride Challenge Coin + Custom Challenge Trophy
- $100 Iron Steed Gift Card + 120th Anniversary Ride Challenge Coin
- $75 Iron Steed Gift Card + 120th Anniversary Ride Challenge Coin