Iron Steed Harley-Davidson® in Vacaville, California, proudly supports many local events and charities.
We strive to grow the motorcycle community and place an emphasis on charities that benefit children, events supporting active duty military personnel and veterans as well as other causes related to our industry.
It is the policy of Iron Steed Harley-Davidson to review and give fair consideration to all requests for donations, sponsorships and motorcycle raffles from local community organizations and charities.
All organizations will be entered into our system for future involvement. Past participation will be considered in the decision process. Due to the number of requests received, it is imperative that ample time for review and consideration be provided. Donation request must be submitted 30 days before your event date in order to be eligible.
Please understand that we are honored by the fact that so many people would like us to be involved and although we strive to help as many individuals and groups as possible, we simply do not have the resources to approve all requests.
Iron Steed Harley-Davidson Policy for Donation Requests:
- All requests must be submitted on Iron Steed Harley-Davidson's Donation Request Form. Providing supporting documentation such as event/organization details is encouraged and can be submitted through the Donation Request form or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Understanding the organization, history, goals and event details ensures proper consideration and enables us to decide on the appropriate level of involvement.
- The Marketing Department will review requests monthly, determine the course of action and notify the outside party via email, phone call or text message.
- Approval of requests within the community will be provided based upon budgetary allotments and working relationships with the organization, with priority given to the local community.
- Any merchandise provided is considered a donation and cannot be returned or exchanged for other items.
- Donations can only be picked up by original contact or an authorized person whose name must be provided to the dealership. If alternate pick-up person is required, please contact the marketing team upon request approval to make arrangements.
- Donations will be only consider for events/organizations/customers, that live with-in our Territory.
Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions!
You will be notified if your request is granted. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.