When you're invested in making sure your motorcycle stays in great working order for years to come, you need knowledge and skill you can count on.
Between our Technicians and Master Technicians, we have over 100 years of factory-trained, certified experts working on your motorcycle. Iron Steed Harley-Davidson® Service team is equipped to service your Street, Sportster, Softail, Touring & Trike Models with precision. Our Parts & Service department are also backed by the H-D® Factory Warranty!
We pride ourselves on getting you in, out and back on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible. Each Service comes with a complimentary wash, so you will shine when you hit the open road.
Our team of master technicians is factory trained and certified. Whether it's regularly scheduled maintenance, a full customization or a tire/oil change while you wait, our technicians will get the job done skillfully and professionally.
We know that making your Harley-Davidson as comfortable as possible is important to you.
At Iron Steed Harley-Davidson®, we pride ourselves on giving you your perfect build. Whether it be for a stylish look or the enjoyment of a much needed road trip, we have you covered.
We also offer pre-built, brand new Harley-Davidson models on our ShowFloor! If you can dream it, we can build it.
Check out some of our #BuiltByISHD models!
REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERVICE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED NOT ONLY FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE, BUT FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AS A RIDER AS WELL.
Below is a list of work performed during every major service. Use this page as a guide to help you along your Harley-Davidson Service journey!
- Change engine oil & oil filter
- Inspect air cleaner and service as required
- Change primary chaincase lubricant and clean magnetic drain plug
- Check/adjust the primary chain
- Check clutch adjustment
- Change transmission lubricant and clean magnetic drain plug
- Check and adjust the rear-drive belt
- Inspect brake pads and discs for wear
- Check brake fluid reservoir levels and condition
- Inspect oil lines and brake system for leaks
- Lubricate the following: front brake hand lever, throttle control cables, throttle, clutch control cable/hand lever, and jiffy stand
- Inspect spark plugs
- Check/adjust the operation of enriching
- Inspect fuel valve, lines, and fittings for leaks
- Check tire pressure, inspect tread and wheel spoke tightness
- Check and clean battery connections
- Check operation of all electrical equipment and switches
- Check stabilizer links and engine mounts
- Inspect exhaust system for leaks, cracks, and loose or missing fasteners or heat shields
- Check the tightness of all critical fasteners: hand controls, brake system, axle nuts, front fork components, riser, and handlebar fasteners
- Check rear fork pivot nut tightness (See Dealer)
- Check engine idle speed adjustment
- Check front fork bearing adjustment (See Dealer)
- Road test
The 10,000-Mile Service will address everything in the 1,000-Mile Service in addition to the following:
- Check front brake lever pin
- Check brake caliper pins
- Check brake caliper boots and bushings
- Check rear master cylinder outer boot
- Replace spark plugs
- Adjust and lube steering head bearings
- Check engine mounts and stabilizer links
All aforementioned mileage checkpoints will also be inspected during the Harley-Davidson 20,000-mile service checklist.
Additionally (and unique to the 20,0000 mile service interval), a Harley-Davidson mechanic will replace the front fork oil in your bike to ensure you’re riding as safely as possible.
Don't just take our word for it, hear from our riders!
"I've visited dozens of HD dealerships throughout the world and the atmosphere and staff at this dealership are among the top two or three I have ever experienced!
I would enthusiastically invite anyone interested in getting into Harleys to check out this dealership."
"Great service, good communication and they look out for your pockets too.
They helped me save money by making smart decisions."
"It’s was overall a great experience and highly recommend this dealership to all!
Really great people! I felt welcomed and were very informative as a new rider!"